Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Intro to Theory of Absolutivity

What I call , Theory of Absolutivity, is my work and views on Theory of Relativity and Newtonian physics. I might be a successful engineer now, but Science, Physiscs in specific was always my subject of interest.

In my school days I used to discuss this theory with my teachers and friends. Some encouraged me, many discarded it as rubbish. So I didn't bother about disclosing it to the world. However, recent developments had encouraged me to publish this.

The highlight of the whole work is that how a single theory provides a proof for dual property of light, how Newtonian physics and Relativity can be derived from one single formula defined by Theory of Absolutivity.

The next post will contain complete list of postulates, derivation and the formula .

In simple words Theory of Absolutivity states that

E=MC2-MC2 (1-v2/c2)

No comments:

Post a Comment